Just a quick reminder:
- Meet at 9.30 a.m. at Overslade Close, Hunsbury
- Elevenses at Sulgrave Manor (18 miles)
- Lunch – bar snacks – at Cherwell Edge Golf Club (25 miles)
- Tea stop – if wanted – at Canons Ashby (33 miles)
- Return to Hunsbury (47 miles)
The route passes through a succession of idyllic villages. The stops have good refreshments and clean toilets. The forecast is light cloud until noon and then the possibility of light showers.
Allowing for four hours riding time, we should easily return by mid-afternoon.