Please note, this ride requires pre-booking by emailing Giles at email@example.com
Rides must comply with COVID requirements. Please make sure that we don’t mingle in groups bigger than six at any time, even at the start of the ride. More details are at the end of the ride description.
Start time: 9.30 a.m.
Meeting point: Hunsbury Hill library, Overslade Close, East Hunsbury NN4 0RZ
Distance: 50 miles
Refreshment stop: Limes Farm Tea Room
Pace: Around 13 mph.
Time Expected Back: 2.00 pm
We will set off from East Hunsbury, following a SW route on quiet roads through Tiffield, Bradden and Helmdon to the Cafe Stop at Limes Farm Tea Room in Farthinghoe at 23 miles.
Riders will enjoy a more hilly section towards Eydon on the return route, then passing through Canons Ashby, Maidford and Pattishall, back to Hunsbury Hill Library.
As usual, if we have more than six riders we will split the groups, so please ensure that you contact Giles if you want to join so that we can ensure we have sufficient leaders to cover.
The route can be viewed and downloaded from RideWithGPS:
To book a place on this ride, please email Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to continue the regular rides, however we will need some small changes in order to comply with the Government and Cycling UK guidance:
Maximum group size of 6 riders, including Leader
- This will require riders to confirm that they will join by emailing the ride leader within the week prior to the ride. Cut-off will be 6pm the night before the ride. Places available on a first-come basis.
- Places may be limited because of the small group sizes, but wherever possible, we will try to organise additional Ride Leaders to cover the numbers, but the Leader may have to refuse riders if over-subscribed.
- We need to maintain at least 2 metres distance between riders, with 1 metre minimum abreast.
- We will try to select cafes that adhere to Government rules on social distancing etc.
- The Leader may decide to not stop at a cafe, or refuse to stay at a cafe if not satisfied that it is complying with COVID requirements.
- The choice as to whether to sit outside or inside is the responsibility of the rider.
We request that all riders carry a small bottle of sanitiser and a face mask (required to sit or pay inside the cafe)
Philip Gray email@example.com is our COVID Officer, to help to ensure that we are working to the latest guidelines. Feel free to contact him if you have any COVID related questions or concerns.